Wednesday, August 27, 2008


First time look at Flikr - I feel I must be about the last person on the planet to look at this. Found it relatively easy to navigate and understand and it may inspire me to modernise my approach to photography - I still think there is nothing like the old photograph albums even if the pictures are turning red and covered in brown spots! This photo of the Taj Mahal reminded me of one with one of my daughters mowing the lawn here with an old push pull lawnmower.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Biblio Chick said...

Hey Delicious, what has happened to you???? I've finished so am having a look at all the other bloggers in our small world only to find you missing? Don't stop, it really is fun and although a bit of a mission to start off with, it does get better and much more fun as the time goes by and one gains more confidence. Libraries are indeed the hospitals and schools of the mind, so keep us up to speed with your insights and comments. It is a whole new world of discovery leading goodness knows where, but hopefully to global enlightenment. Worth a try!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home